Last updated 1 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
We are looking for candidates who possess a consistent track record of product management experience in full stack SaaS sales strategies, including Enterprise sales as well as Self-Service model. Our environment is fast-paced and requires a candidate who is flexible, flourishes within ambiguity, and can get results across multi-functional groups. The ideal candidate will have excellent product management, program management, problem solving and communication skills. They should be comfortable interacting with technical and non-technical partners. The candidate should have a history of driving deep insights from sophisticated data, have outstanding business judgement including financial acuity to quickly assess the viability of key decisions, and the ability to write compelling business documents to drive positive outcomes.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU'LL GET TO:
- Lead and be responsible for the product roadmap and tech initiatives to improve the end-to-end customer impact of Atlassian’s future commerce platform
- Understand Atlassian customers, your business partners and their problems; work with designers, developers, and partners to find solutions that help them enable their scenarios
- Drive execution of cross-team projects from inception to launch, formulate product vision and strategy, define and prioritise road maps, define user stories
- Identify, assess and mitigate risks, provide blocking issue management, anticipate and make trade-offs balancing the business needs vs. constraints.
- Clearly communicate plan and project status to management and key product and business partners.
- Define solutions for critical customer problems combining professional services, partnerships, platform APIs and native product features
ON YOUR FIRST DAY WE'LL EXPECT YOU TO:
- Extensive experience designing and delivering premier platform products in a product management role, with a focus on multi-functional and distributed teams
- Passion for both product and customers with an ability to lead multi-functional teams to connect the dots between them.
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a dynamic environment and work proactively to ensure achievements are met
- Ability to synthesise both technical and business information and present implementation needs and options deftly.
- Ability to lead through inspiration and influence, making things happen beyond your own team
IT'S ALSO GREAT IF YOU HAVE:
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation abilities
- Capable of taking sophisticated issues and making them simple
- Have an understanding of data flows through financial systems (Record to Report (R2R) processes)
- Have experience building SaaS/ subscription management processes (high touch & low touch exposure)
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process, and while performing job functions. Please note that you will have the opportunity to request accommodations at each stage of the assessment process. To request accommodations before scheduling an interview, please reach out to email@example.com and someone will follow up shortly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.