About the role
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team on a full-time basis.
As the Business Analyst, your role will be busy doing the following:
- Facilitate workshops, collaborative design sessions and performing customer journey mapping directly with product owners at all levels of the organisation
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary agile team to deliver high quality business value driven user stories with well-defined acceptance criteria
- Consult with the Product Owner to priorities and shape the product backlog, using agile practices for prioritisation around business value
- Ensure that a customer centric approach is being followed/adopted with every feature built
- Participate in, and facilitate, agile ceremonies and rituals, backlog refinement, daily stand-up, Iteration and release planning, showcases, sprint retrospective
About you :
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst or Project Coordinator
- Experience using Jira
- Experienced writing user stories and facilitating meetings / workshops
- Experienced running and participating in scrum ceremonies
- SAFE Agile experience
Interested? Then apply today!
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which include a National Police Check and Reference Check and a Working with Children Check.