|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX. Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
With an industry leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online. The position: Reporting to BA Chapter Lead you will play a key leadership role within a leading digital organisation to ensure business and customer outcomes are achieved. This particular role is for an experienced Business Analyst with strong communication skills and an ability to build relationships with varied groups of stakeholders.This role requires the BA to be empathetic and understand the customer or user perspective and demonstrate collaboration to drive business outcomes. The role sits in a fast paced team focussed on providing an exceptionally simple and convenient service for our customers, always taking innovative approaches to solving complex, interesting problems while putting the customer experience first.
Your key responsibilities will include:
● Assisting the product team with building and maintaining the backlog, ensuring all requirements and user stories align to product strategy across 2 different squads
● Collaborating with key stakeholders and team to find the right solutions to solve the most valuable and interesting problems
● Translating requirements into high quality user stories, including personas and acceptance criteria, ensuring the stories can be tested both functionally and non-functionally
● Proactively communicating with the appropriate stakeholders, and negotiating ways to deliver value when necessary
● Supporting the squad members in project activities when necessary , demonstrating flexibility to jump roles to serve the team.
● This role is in a fast paced domain, the BA must be able to prioritise workload and manage this accordingly.
● Ensuring that all collaborative decisions provide the targeted outcome for the customer, the business, the product and tribe’s missions and ensuring the team is always focusing on the right priorities
Coming from a digital background, you will demonstrate business acumen, excellent communication and presentation skills that will help drive success.
You’re as comfortable facilitating sessions with stakeholders as you are with breaking down bugs and getting into the technical nitty gritty with the team. You’re able to narrow in on the data and the detail, and widen to see the bigger picture.
Most importantly, you should have a strategy and skills to take an idea from inception to delivery.
Further to this you will have;
● Demonstrated experience in delivering agile initiatives in high performing teams as a business analyst in a digital environment
● Demonstrated analysis experience delivering innovative initiatives
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
● Data driven but able to make judgement calls when necessary
● Experience in Jira/Confluence for managing boards and project documentation.
● Driven by delivery, delivering on time and to high standards
● Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
● Innovative thinking and demonstrated problem-solving skills.
● Demonstrated capability to think globally and strategically, understand business dynamics, and manage large amounts of data.
● Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
● Ability to manage multiple complex initiatives with competing deadlines and through various stages of development and approval
● Problem solving – identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and report issues to the management team; demonstrate appropriate risk-taking and comfort with ambiguity
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.