|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Westrac Institute are looking to increase their RTO team with this exciting and dynamic role! We require a Learning & Development Coordinator to assist with administrative duties and coordination to support multiple departments including L&D, Safety & Training and more specifically the RTO. The role provides high levels of customer service for the planning and scheduling of all Safety training events for both metro and regional WesTrac customers. You will provide guidance and advise around continuous improvement of administration and coordination functions, records management, scheduling and reporting and contributing to the L&D leadership group.
What do we do at the WesTrac Learning?
We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that offers a diverse range of learning and development solutions to our customers within WesTrac and externally. Our highly experienced Learning and Development team deliver technical, business, leadership and Apprenticeship programs, utilising the latest technology and market leading product knowledge. Customer service, increased knowledge and creating memorable experiences is what we are about!
Why you should join our team
As an experienced L&D Coordinator, you will join a vibrant team of highly supportive individuals who can assist and support with your career development in order to succeed. This is a busy role that will require good attention to detail, previous RTO experience and someone who is excited and passionate about working for an organisation where they can continue to learn and grow!
What we offer:
- On-site secure parking provided
- Corporate office environment
- Onsite canteen
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral1
What will I be doing?
As the RTO L&D Coordinator you will be responsible for the following:
- Identify and implement continuous improvement ideas for the administration and coordination function
- Use of Axcelerate student management system to ensure compliance
- Coordinate safety training bookings for regional and metro
- Assist with logistics for training events at regional branches
- Communicate with external providers in booking venues, participant attendance, payment orders through SAP
- Monitoring and managing internal email inbox actioning requests promptly and efficiently
- Records management of enrolment, training plans, online inductions, certificate issuance, filing and archiving
- Assist with L&D Safety meetings, updating presentations and monthly communication and information
What skills do I need to have?
To be considered for this role we ask that you are competent in the following:
- Experience coordinating training schedules or planning work for multiple customers’ needs
- Solid experience with Microsoft products including Excel, PowerPoint and Word and the ability to use and develop templates
- Travel booking systems experience and logistics planning
- Highly developed Customer Service skills
- Previous exposure working within a RTO/Training environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to problem solve
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.