|Job Type:||Full Time|
Customers and local communities are at the heart of our business and we continually strive to improve the way we service and support them. Sitting in our Customer Resolutions BU, you'll form part of a team who provide specialist support to our customers in need. With a focus on analysing and responding to customer complaints, you'll work to the mantra of always exceeding their expectations, through your ability to identify systemic and recurring issues and your relationship based approach to resolving things.
Sitting in Customer Operations, you'll be part of department that puts people first. We never stop exploring new ways to make life better, inside Transurban and out. Neither will you. Collaboration and development are top of our agenda: we want you to make an impact that extends far beyond the job you excel at. That's why we'll encourage you to share your ideas, as we help you pursue the career you want.
The impact you'll have:
- You'll exceed all expectations in customer service with every interaction; mediocrity is not in your make up
- You'll handle a variety of customer complaints, always looking for longer term preventative solutions whilst resolving the immediate issue
- You'll build strong relationships with internal teams, disseminating information when required and contributing to developing and improving policy, procedures and planning activities
- You'll be organised, flexing when required to action urgent / priority complaints or to provide assistance to the wider team
The talents you'll bring:
- You'll bring highly developed customer service skills (both inbound and outbound experience is relevant) and won't be deterred by a high volume of customer complaints
- You'll put customers first, and understand the value of building positive relationships - you're conscientious and accountable for everything you do
- An ability to deal effectively with a range of customers and stakeholders with a sense of urgency; you'll demonstrate an understanding of, and show empathy for, the needs of a culturally diverse customer base
- A natural problem solver and people person, you'll communicate well with stakeholders, customers and colleagues - online or over the phone
- You'll be driven, resilient and efficient, showing confidence and professionalism whether you're composing an email or on the phone
- In an ideal world, you'll bring some form of experience using large databases of information systems, allowing you to access the right information when you need
At Transurban we are driven by bringing people and places closer. Together, we're building a future that marries traditional infrastructure with emerging technology. We're making roads ready for driverless cars and predicting accidents before they happen. We're getting people where they're going. And we're doing it faster, smarter and safer.
We believe in equality. We treat everyone with fairness, consideration and respect, regardless of gender, cultural background, religious beliefs, sexuality or personal circumstances - whether they work for us or not. We want to ensure everyone feels comfortable to express themselves and their opinions.
We strongly encourage applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Click Apply now.