Manager Commercial Operations
This newly created role is an exciting opportunity to really make an impact in RACQ’s Autoglass division. Responsible for developing a focus, and balance within Autoglass on the financial, commercial, customer, and governance aspects of the business, you will always be looking for opportunities to implement modern ways of working.
This will be achieved by ensuring technology is adopted by optimising Autoglass processes and procedures, enhancing margins, driving customer growth and revenue quality, providing governance over vendors and suppliers whilst ensuring they are commercially competitive, whilst seeking new opportunities to drive business growth and expansion.
This is a hands-on leadership role providing leadership, mentoring and support to the Autoglass team across all branches whilst liaising with other Divisions or Functions of RACQ to align the business to the Group’s needs and Strategy.
- University degree in business, financial management or relevant experience
- Experience managing a commercial retail business unit with multiple branches / locations.
- Deep experience in optimising retail business systems, processes and procedures from a financial, commercial, revenue and customer perspective.
- Knowledge and experience in integrating technology solutions to benefit a business’ commercial, financial, customer and revenue streams.
- Strong business acumen and financial judgement
- Advanced capability in vendor, contractor and supplier management and relationship development.
- Able to read, analyse, and interpret data, information and financial reports, to make sound business judgements and recommendations.
It is an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There are plenty of other perks, too;
- Onsite parking, employee gym & café
- Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
- Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Ready to apply? You’ve got this.
Please Note ; you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process