|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are currently seeking an Analyst to join our Equity Capital Markets Team in Sydney. Working directly with a team of senior bankers, you will be responsible for performing both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Working as a part of the deal team to support seniors in deal origination and execution
- Providing project management support to senior team members
- Contributing to the production of presentation materials, preparing transaction documents, conducting due diligence and performing market research
- Developing and sensitising financial models
- Following the firm's approach and policies for managing risk and all applicable legal and regulatory rules.
To be successful, you will need:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
- Previous experience in Equity Capital Markets or Corporate Finance
- Demonstrated understanding of the transaction life cycle
- Strong accounting, finance, quantitative and business writing skills
- The ability to collaborate with senior professionals, clients and key stakeholders
- To be self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently