At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all
As a Business Transformation professional at EY, you will help organisations deliver successful outcomes for some of the world's largest and most complex programs, be it Infrastructure Reform, Business Transformation, Government Reform or Capital Investment. The opportunity to shape your career is yours.
We are looking for highly motivated self- starters and strong team players who like to challenge themselves, who can think strategically but enjoy 'rolling up their sleeves' and working closely with clients to get the job done.
Your key responsibilities
- Supporting clients with successful delivery of their programs, leading to the reform, improvement of services offered and/or infrastructure outcomes
- Be involved in delivering complex government and social reform programs spanning the entire lifecycle - from concept and feasibility; through planning, design and policy change; into procurement, commissioning, operational readiness and implementation
- Contribute to business development and account management activities such as supporting pursuits, proposals and managing key relationships
Skills and attributes for success
- Hands on experience on projects and programs involving government reform, business transformation or infrastructure and capital works development and delivery.
- Management consulting experience gained through a Big 4 or boutique consulting firm
- Operational programs and asset management experience is highly desirable.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A desire to continue to grow and shape your skills set, to enable you to provide program management solutions for the Transformative Age (e.g. agile and design thinking)
- Infrastructure Transformation Experience
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
- Ability to build effective, long-lasting relationships with clients
- Experience in project planning tools (e.g. MS Project, Primavera P6, JIRA) and MS Power Platform
- Government Clearance will be highly desirable