|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to the growth in our Asset Services business we are seeking an experienced Manager – Asset Reliability to embed, drive consistency and improve systematic approaches to Asset Management ensuring adherence to The Downer Standard and the Asset Management framework.
- Degree qualified in the field of Engineering with post grad Asset Management certification and training.
- Extensive asset and reliability management experience including the development and implementation of industry recognised Asset Management frameworks (ISO55001) on large Maintenance/Service delivery projects.
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills with demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams successfully.
- Ability to relate asset reliability management issues to impacts on the strategic and tactical business, using data to make timely decisions and work effectively under tight deadlines and high pressure.
- Advanced levels of verbal presentation and written communication skills to ensure effective communication at leadership level and across different levels of the internal organisation.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent opportunity located in our Brisbane (Milton) office with an attractive remuneration package.
- Embed and lead the transformation of an Asset Management framework into our Asset Service business.
- Opportunity to make your mark in a large multi-discipline organisation.
For more information please contact Leith Stewart-Gregg, Talent and Sourcing Business Partner on firstname.lastname@example.org