|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Inside Partner Development Manager Recruit (IPDM-R) role is key to Microsoft's partner management strategy as part of the One Commercial Partner Organization (OCP). The goal is to support Independent Software Vendor (ISV) recruitment, enablement and business growth based on their strengths and priorities. The role will need to work across Microsoft and the Partner organization to ensure business goals are aligned to partner offerings.
Recruit is key to Microsoft's partner management strategy as part of the One Commercial Partner Organization (OCP) in Inside Sales. Inside Partner Development Manager Recruit (IPDM-R) role increases the reach, in addition to the Field Recruit Motion by applying a programmatic approach to ISV account qualification as a step in between the Breadth and Strategic motions. Based on the ISV needs, interest or stage, IPDM-R engagement can lead to the following outcomes:
- The qualification cannot be finalized by Inside Sales and the lead needs to be transitioned to a PDM-R in the field
- The ISV is qualified as a potential managed partner and needs to be onboarded to the MPL (PDM)
- The ISV needs temporary management and guidance, but does not need to be onboarded as a managed partner and stays with IPDM
- The ISV can be pointed to digital or tele resources within the programmatic ISV Breadth Recruit and does not need to be onboarded as a managed partner
This role will be accountable for delivering comprehensive results across Partner revenue and recruit targets. The role encompasses the following key responsibilities/accountabilities:
- Meet the assigned recruit goal and co-sell metrics by aligned geography
- Grow the partner portfolio by driving and being accountable for performance as measured by % of successful lead conversation to the MPL, ACR of lead accounts provided, % growth of ACR by quarter.
- Execute Digital sales excellence through use of Linkedin, Pointdrive and Elevate to better identify, connect and engage with customers and key decision makers and establish your professional brand.
- Customer/partner satisfaction measured through transactional CPE survey
- Met or exceed quota for each component of your incentive compensation plan and serve as an ambassador for Inside Sales vision to deliver exceptional results while accelerating Microsoft’s Inside Sales transformation.
- Gain commitment from net-new partners to develop IP on Microsoft platforms
- Shepherd the enablement and development cycle for new IP solutions leveraging existing IP Build with Plays
- Manage the onboarding of net new ISVs to GTM and Selling programs while driving ACR growth
- Sell the value of being a Microsoft partner and manage the partner through onboarding to MPL
- 3+ years of experience in partner channel development, sales experience, tele-experience, business development, alliance management in the technology industry
- Reasonable level of technical proficiency
- Extensive experience of working in virtual teams across functions and geographies:
- Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
- Bachelor degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.