|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Salary packaging - to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Buy and sell leave - purchase up to 6 weeks of extra annual leave.
- Subsidised professional qualifications
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word.
What will your typical day look like?
- These roles will be project based, working on a client site, supporting them throughout the whole project life cycle from Blueprint to Go Live and Support. This will include technical configuration, process design, workshop facilitation and documentation.
- You will be involved in educating client and Deloitte users in the systems and their application in the business, including the development of team members to ensure they understand the system and develop skills and capability to support the Finance team across a number of future projects
- Applies Deloitte tools and methodologies to design, configure, build, and test application functionality
- Leverages experience with multiple package modules to develop and maintain relationships with vendor's sales staff
- Understands cutover support
- Builds depth and breadth of package modules; applies best practice external tools to deliver leading functionality
- Viewed as subject matter expert on a suite of modules and related business processes; Identified as an expert go-to person within Consulting and client.
- Outside of your client facing and advisory work, you will also play a pivotal role in shaping the future of Deloitte's SAP practice. We are looking for the leaders of the future, and we want every consultant to have the potential to make it to the top. As an organisation, we continue to grow faster than our rivals by continually challenging what we do and how we do it.
About the team
Deloitte Enterprise Application SAP practice helps clients solve complex business issues by combining process and industry knowledge with deep expertise in enabling technologies and packaged software and this team is expanding rapidly
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone with:
- SAP Deep Technical configuration of a system for Specialist Financial elements of Joint Venture Accounting, Special Purpose Ledger, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and other Financial elements
- Process Design of future state S/4 HANA enables process models for the Finance domain, including integration elements in cross-functional areas of Supply, Work Management, Commodity Trading and Risk Management, Payroll and HR.
- Strong workshop facilitation expertise to resolve complex client issues specifically focused on how the technology will enable the simplification of the business, its process models and technical application, primarily in the SAP S/4 HANA domain
- Experience in documentation of the Finance Solution architecture and design elements to support the business, including blueprint documents that consider elements of Security and Controls, integrations, Developments, Reports, Customization, including functional specifications and testing of subsequent developments.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia's borders. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you have any questions or wish to have a private conversation about this role, contact Flavia Gentile from the Talent Acquisition team. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.
At Deloitte, we know we're at our best when we look out for one another; prioritise respect, fairness, development and wellbeing; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We're committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace that embraces people regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, where everyone has equal access and opportunity to grow, develop and thrive.