|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
When AppDynamics was acquired by Cisco for $3.7B it was the day before we were planning on going public. This strategic acquisition was 2.4 times more than we were planning to exit at, which highlights how much Cisco values the AppD business. So, why did they invest so much in us? As part of Cisco, AppDynamics will serve a critical role in helping drive Cisco's continued transformation into a software company.
Being a part of the Cisco family allows us to benefit everyone - we do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Cisco Australia & New Zealand was named #1 Best Workplace in 2020 by Great Places to Work & Cisco was ranked #1 in Worlds Best place to work in 2020 by Great Places to Work
AppDynamics are looking for Federal Government sales leader who strives to push boundaries and develop their career each and every day. Evolving at a rapid pace, AppDynamics are dominating the Observability marketplace thus require experienced a-players with a thirst for action and an appetite for making a difference, while earning and learning.
This role entails that you establish trust and credibility with federal government agencies & partners through conducting proof of value demonstrations, both in-person and via web-based technologies as well as:
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience evangelizing enterprise technology, with a focus on SaaS and disruptive cloud technologies.
- Consistent track record of over-achievement; net new logo accomplishments; and keen understanding of how to leverage partner relationships.
- You have significant experience with MEDDIC as a leading indicator driven sales processes (highly preferred).
- You demonstrate a true “value based” sales approach and have experience explaining complex ROI models to C level customers.
- You’re a pipeline generation master, expert in driving direct sales from first touch to close.
- You’re ready to think differently, learn, and embrace new methodologies
- You constantly look for solutions to problems, and how to solve business pains.
- You’re a natural champion builder and go the extra mile to add real value.
- You’re an entrepreneur - you run your patch like a business and know that owning your own pipeline generation is fundamental to your success.
- You don’t cut corners, even with SFDC hygiene
The AppDynamics Sales Culture
Winning Technology and Products – AppDynamics has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 8 consecutive years and we are well positioned to dominate the massively growing Observability market. Our strength of product is key to our success.
Investing in People – Our proven sales process and methodology and world-class training will help you ramp faster and close larger deals as companies accelerate their digital transformation initiatives. We have grown from 300 employees to 2,000 in the last 7 years and we are not slowing down.
Supportive Leadership – Work directly with some of the best software sales leaders in the industry with strong values and off the chart business acumen that will help you learn how to be a better seller through our sales process, while providing mentorship and career growth.
Corporate Citizenship - AppDynamics is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. AppDynamics and Cisco is expanding on our long-term commitment to advocate for inclusion and social justice for our people—inside and outside the workplace
Competitive; We Play to Win –We look for smart, motivated A-players with a thirst for action and an appetite for massive earnings.
Pipeline generation is the lifeblood of our operation and in joining this team; you possess that same commitment to uncover new opportunity as part of your daily operating rhythm.
We focus on business outcomes by helping our customers solve their most complex IT problems.
Your Path to Success:
- You will take ownership of the ANZ Federal Government Territory, focused on net new logo and upsell opportunities, while leveraging the greater Cisco ecosystem.
- You will demonstrate expertise in building business cases which clearly show value and differentiation at all levels of your customer organizations including C-level executives.
- You will constantly generate pipeline using creative techniques, tools, team collaboration, industry events and top tier channel partners.
- You will close deals through world-class planning and preparation, developing and cultivating relationships with enterprise organizations, as well as be consultative in your approach to solving complex real business problems.
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.