|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Manage an Existing customer base
- Join one of Adelaide's largest recruitment teams
- High level of autonomy
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies across Australia and New Zealand to provide our customers with staffing and training services across a range of industries. Working with Programmed Skilled Workforce means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Account Manager to join Programmed Skilled Workforce, based in Underdale.
Reporting to the Area Manager, your primary focus will be to develop business across the Underdale region, liaising with both existing and new clients, with a primary focus on new business. We are seeking an individual that will continue to build a foundation for growth with a goal to become a proactive industry leader in the provision of managed labour hire and staffing services.
- Promote and develop a positive safety culture across the business
- Proactively visit customer sites on a regular basis to ensure service levels are consistently met or exceeded
- Positively promote Programmed services to existing and new clients
- Deliver professional proposals/quotes to current and potential clients
- Drive safety improvement through the regular delivery of safety talks and site inspections
- Maintaining compliance and an accurate account history for existing and prospective clients
Skills and experience
In order to thrive in this position the following attributes are highly valued:
- Ability to deliver high level Customer Relationship Management that promotes service excellence and customer retention.
- Experience identifying and closing new business opportunities
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Be approachable and confident in dealing with a variety of people
- Excellent time management skills
- Hold a current Car drivers Licence
Ideally you will possess Recruitment Industry experience; however applicants will be considered from a Trade, Sales and Customer Service background.
Programmed offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.