Applications will open Tuesday 23rd February 2021 and close Tuesday 6th April 2021. Please note this role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship. Thank you for your patience while we consider your application.Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Currently in your penultimate year of study
- Knowledge of the internet and Google’s technology and business
- Ability to navigate, innovate and implement ideas
- Ability to apply analytical and interpersonal skills to strategic business-centric intern projects
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and an independent thinker
About the job
The Business Internship is open to students from all academic disciplines. As a Business Intern within this program, you will not be required to have technical skills. You will work with advertiser or publisher accounts to develop compelling advertising solutions for brand advertisers, improving access to relevant information for millions of internet users, analyzing large sets of data for our finance team, or developing scalable support solutions for rapid-growth internally or externally.
As a Business Intern, you'll be work on challenging projects with high-visibility during a 12 week paid, full-time internship. You will be assigned a manager, who will help you to identify project goals, while also inspiring you, mentoring you, and supporting your professional development.
- Be responsible for the job responsibilities and detailed projects determined based on educational background, interests, and skills.