|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more significant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' ground breaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What you’ll do:
The Cisco SA is responsible for the technical relationship with our customers. As you develop a relationship with the customer, you’ll become a trusted advisor who consults on the design of technical solutions comprising of Cisco products and those from third party vendors. As an SA you’ll work in the pre-sales organization to design and deliver customized solutions to meet your customer’s business needs. As a bonus, you’ll also work with amazing people in product development and collaborate with peers to teach and learn.
We help our customers succeed by listening, anticipating their needs as the market shifts, and help them accelerate through technology business transitions.
- Knowledge of 5 technologies related industry topics
- Knowledge of systems and technologies used in typical IT infrastructures
- Awesome personal and interpersonal skills
- Great Spoken/written communication, presentation, and public speaking skills
- Great leadership and influence skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance
Who You are:
- Highly motivated
- Self-starter who can lead opportunities without close supervision
- Able to take complex ideas and articulate them simply and in a relatable way
- Cultivate relationships with multiple layers of an organization
Extra awesome if you have:
- Industry experience in Australian Government Defence
- Hands on experience, through college or jobs/internships that relate to Cisco technology
- Cisco Certifications (CCNA / CCNP / CCIE) are a plus but not required.
What it’s like to work for Cisco:
Get 40 hours paid time to volunteer each yearhttp://cs.co/TimeToGive
Best company to work for in so many ways!http://cs.co/BestCompany
Let our employees tell you themselves
Talent Acquisition Manager, ANZ Sales
Tel: +61 2 8446 5487
Cisco Systems Australia Pty Limited
Level 24, 177 Pacific Highway
North Sydney, NSW, 2060
Think before you print.
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.
Please click here for Company Registration Information.