|Job Type:||Full Time|
LocationCanning Vale (Magnet Road), Australia
HD Fitter – Service Technician
Calling all HD Fitters! Join our team and continuously grow your career opportunities with a world-leading mining equipment manufacturer.
Sandvik is seeking applications from a motivated HD Fitter for our team in Canning Vale (Magnet Road), . This role is responsible for ensuring efficient maintenance and repair of our client’s Sandvik Mining equipment both in the workshop and local sites. You are required to assist other branches and support customer sites as required.
- Australian recognised Mechanical Trade Certification
- Experience maintaining underground mobile plant is looked upon favorably
- Ability to pass drug & alcohol test, reference checks and police checks.
What we offer
- Options for superannuation contributions above 9.5%
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options
- Company Performance Bonus scheme
- Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave
- Training and development opportunities
- Wellness program
Our Company and Culture
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
0448 044 698