Last updated an hour ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
Atlassian helps teams everywhere change the world and our software is used by more than half of the Fortune 100 companies, connecting people with content and co-workers they need to get their jobs done, faster. Our products are revolutionising the software industry and helping teams collaborate and craft the magic that delivers their best work. Think NASA launching the Rover on Mars or Cochlear gifting those born deaf with the ability to hear, your work directly impacts the products they use to advance humanity!
Atlassian is looking for a kick-!@$ Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer passionate about solving our hardest customer problems and closing our largest enterprise deals. This role will partner with both the enterprise sales team and regional channel partners to understand the needs of Atlassian’s customers, strategise on how to navigate sophisticated scenarios, provide compelling value-based demonstrations, and ultimately close business.
In this role you will get to:
- Investigate, discover, and assess client concerns; map client business and technical requirements to Atlassian capabilities
- Configure and deliver tailored presentations to customers and prospects, clearly communicating the value and differentiation of the Atlassian platform while showing how we tackle their business challenges
- Partner with Sales Teams to develop compelling account strategies, helping Atlassian to achieve revenue goals
- Contribute to the evolution of practices through resource sharing, feedback loops, etc
- Partner with product management to identify areas of opportunity to advance Atlassian’s product line; be a key source of market feedback into the product organisation
- Chip in on thought leadership including, representing Atlassian at conferences and partner training; building white papers, analyst relations, and blog posts
- Contribute to our knowledge base including researching competitors, formulating solution-focused perspectives, and experimenting with emerging market trends
On your first day we will expect you to:
- Both guide and learn from all of us on the Solutions Engineering team
- Have proven experience interacting with enterprise customers in a pre-sales, consulting, or delivery capacity.
- Be a creative problem solver who can interpret sophisticated problem statements
- Excel at boiling these down into simple solutions while collaborating with prospects, channel partners, and sales teams to deliver winning solutions
- Be comfortable in a multi-functional context, interacting with executives or talking shop with strong technical audiences
- Love to learn, are open to giving and receiving feedback, tolerate failure, love to win, and above all - are passionate about making clients successful
- Still reading? A strong familiarity with Atlassian products is desired
- You understand the process by which software gets defined, built, and deployed. You also have experience or familiarity with the Scaled Agile, ITSM or DevOps solution spaces
- As an added bonus: impressing us with your multilingual skills - specifically Korean and / or Mandarin - will definitely set you apart
We are a regionally focused SE team, speaking with Global 2000 companies every day, collaborating closely with sales to provide an Enterprise grade experience to our customers. We're a get s#$% done distributed organisation, built on Atlassian's core values. If this mirrors how you want to work, then we are excited at the prospect of having you join the team!
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process, and while performing job functions. Please note that you will have the opportunity to request accommodations at each stage of the assessment process. To request accommodations before scheduling an interview, please reach out to email@example.com and someone will follow up shortly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.