|Job Type:||Full Time|
Diverse opportunities to back yourself, grow and achieve.
Every day, we’re all part of something bigger. That sense of being stretched to be better is right at home here.
This opportunity will see you join a a highly experienced team with a reputation for delivery, working together for our customers to develop and provide solutions.
We are seeking two experienced electricians to join the team at Koodaideri on a 3\:1 roster. This is a substation and transmission project and as such we will be prioritising candidates with previous experience in this area.
To be considered for the role you will possess the following skills, experience and attributes\:
- Previous experience working on project environments
- Ability to read and understand drawings and specifications
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Great time management skills
- Ability to work within a team and unsupervised
- Please note a rigorous pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening will be conducted for short-listed candidates
What we offer\:
- This position will be engaged on a full time basis.
- Very attractive remuneration plus shift allowances – an option
- A chance to join one of the world’s leading international contractors
- What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
If you are confident you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, then please apply now via the button.