|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac Flexi Parts department have moved to a new premises and as a result their team have now expanded. Our fully equipped facility can manage multiple scope of work and as such we are currently have multiple opportunities as a Plant Mechanic to come and join their team.
Based at the Perth Airport, we are looking for highly motivated individuals with previous experience on rebuilds and overhauls on Caterpillar and Non-Caterpillar heavy mobile equipment. You will have strong dedication to safety and someone who takes pride in their work at all times.
Your roster is Mon-Fri, 10 hours each day on a full time permanent basis.
What we offer:
- Brand new facility & equipment
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Opportunity to expand your skillset across a variety of departments
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
- Effective and efficient control of operations
- Facilitating two-way communication
- Making decisions to enable a win/win solution for Flexi Parts & Mining Services and its customers
- Maintaining safe work practices and a safe work environment
- Providing a positive professional approach to customers
- Complete overhaul of machines and components
To be successful the following is required :
- Caterpillar and Non Caterpillar and associated products knowledge and maintenance experience
- Extensive experience and knowledge on the preparation, overhaul and assembly of Salt Specification machines
- Overhaul experience with ( but not limited to ) CAT, Cummins, Hitachi, Toro, Detroit, Dana Spicer, New Holland and Komatsu machinery
- Intermediate communication skills; written and verbal
- Familiarity with service reporting and service literature
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- A dedicated commitment to following WesTrac Safety and Quality Policies
- High level knowledge of re usability on used equipment
- Mechanical Trade Certificate
- HR Dogging and Rigging
- Forklift License
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.