|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
SAP Cloud Consultant
- Salary packaging - to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Buy and sell leave - purchase up to 6 weeks of extra annual leave.
- Subsidised professional qualifications
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word.
What will your typical day look like?
- Help build our award winning SAP practice
- Prepare for and lead client facing workshops
- Understand the best-practices & be able to talk to clients in adopting these
- Design of infrastructure architectures and migration roadmaps for SAP landscape transformations.
- Support high-impact IT transformation programs targeted at SAP applications infrastructures through the use of On Premise, Cloud Computing and other related technologies.
- Identified as an expert go-to person within Consulting and client.
- Applies Deloitte tools and methodologies to design, configure, build, and test application functionality
About the Team
Deloitte's Enterprise Technology SAP practice helps clients solve complex business issues by combining process and industry knowledge with deep expertise in enabling technologies and packaged software and this team is expanding rapidly.
We are seeking a talented SAP Cloud Consultant to become a critical member of Deloitte's growing SAP practice. This role will be at Consultant or Senior Consultant level and will require you to work on client sites, supporting them throughout the whole project life cycle from Design to Go Live.
Outside of your client facing and advisory work, you will also play a pivotal role in shaping the future of Deloitte's SAP practice. We are looking for leaders of the future, and we offer training to ensure every Consultant has the potential to make it to the top. As an organisation we continue to grow faster than our rivals by continually challenging what we do and how we do it.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone with:
- SAP professionals with BASIS and Hyperscaler experience and a proven track record in projects.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP technologies and technology enablement for SAP on Cloud
- Advanced knowledge of SAP applications and databases (SAP HANA and others)
- Experience in landscape/platform, design and sizing, migrations, upgrades and operations
- Experience in IT infrastructure integration to include; SAP and non-SAP connectivity, performance, high availability and disaster recovery.
- Knowledge of the cloud market and applicability to our client base
- Knowledge of cloud offerings and their relevance/impact for existing SAP applications (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS)
- Ability to support the design of cloud architectures for SAP on Cloud environments across Hyperscaler provider infrastructure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to translate technical concepts to business concepts with ease, regardless of the audience
- Must have solid client engagement skills/expertise.
- SAP Certification associated to infrastructure and cloud experience for SAP on Cloud
- An appetite to learn and grow
- Strong communication & presentation skills - both written and verbal
- A strong belief in our values
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia's borders. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you have any questions or wish to have a private conversation about this role, contact Flavia Gentile from the Talent Acquisition team. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.
At Deloitte, we know we're at our best when we look out for one another; prioritise respect, fairness, development and wellbeing; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We're committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace that embraces people regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, where everyone has equal access and opportunity to grow, develop and thrive.