|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
SAP Supply Chain Senior Consultant
- Salary packaging - to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Buy and sell leave - purchase up to 6 weeks of extra annual leave.
- Subsidised professional qualifications
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word.
What will your typical day look like?
We are seeking a talented SAP Supply Chain Senior Consultant to become a critical member of Deloitte's growing SAP practice. This role will require you to work on client sites, supporting them throughout the whole project life cycle from Blueprint to Go Live and Support. You will be involved in:
- Help build our award winning SAP Supply Chain practice
- Prepare for and lead client facing workshops
- Understand the best-practice scope & be able to talk to clients in adopting these
- Develop & execute a plan for an SAP Supply Chain functional implementation
- Provide training to users and fellow consultants
- Become an active part of the Deloitte cloud community
- Leverages proven methods and tools (e.g., Agile, ITIL) to develop an informed perspective on a client's business issue and chart project activities accordingly
- Executes projects using Agile techniques to accelerate the pace and efficiency of solution development
- Gathers data and determines priority criteria to build an integrated roadmap that addresses all facets of an implementation
- Understands the interaction of business processes and supporting technology and can explain it in business terms to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Understands the interaction of business processes and supporting technology, as well as the integration across adjacent functions
Outside of your client facing and advisory work, you will also play a pivotal role in shaping the future of Deloitte's SAP practice. We are looking for leaders of the future, and we offer training to ensure every Consultant has the potential to make it to the top. As an organisation we continue to grow faster than our rivals by continually challenging what we do and how we do it.
About the Team
Deloitte's Enterprise Application SAP practice helps clients solve complex business issues by combining process and industry knowledge with deep expertise in enabling technologies and packaged software and this team is expanding rapidly.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone with:
- SAP MM/EWM/LE functional specification development, custom object unit test, system integration testing
- Consulting & Business Development experience
- Domain expertise in Supply Chain - preferably within a Manufacturing or Mining environment
- SAP Certification is seen as an added advantage
- Strong communication & presentation skills - both written and verbal
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia's borders. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you have any questions or wish to have a private conversation about this role, contact Flavia Gentile from the Talent Acquisition team. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.
At Deloitte, we know we're at our best when we look out for one another; prioritise respect, fairness, development and wellbeing; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We're committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace that embraces people regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, where everyone has equal access and opportunity to grow, develop and thrive.