|Job Type:||Full Time|
Mott MacDonald is a global management, engineering and development consultancy that offers a diverse range of opportunities for our people to work with World Expert Practitioners on both small and large scale projects.
With offices in more than 150 countries, our global reach means that we tap into our expertise and resources from across the world. It also means that you will be amazed at the career development opportunities on offer to you.
This role is a true blend of Project support and administrative responsibilities. As such, it requires someone with the creativity to produce industry-leading, external-facing marketing materials, together with the strong organisation skills to manage a range of tasks that support the rapidly growing Advisory Project team.
Reporting to the Project Lead, the role is Sydney based working with key stakeholders . It offers the opportunity for you to demonstrate fresh ideas, to take the next step in your career and to take ownership of this role.
The successful candidate will see their skills challenged and strengthened, and their learning accelerated by working as part of a supportive and high-achieving team. Key tasks include:
* Prepare necessary paperwork or e-forms for project set up and ongoing project management including Quality, Environmental and Safety
* Assisting with word processing duties for project submissions, reports, correspondence and presentations
* Quality control of timesheet management for all staff/contractors on the project and liaising with project management to ensure that timesheets are accurate and addressing any issues as they arise
* Assisting with financial management (in Project Management Database) and preparation of invoices for a variety of projects
* Assist with internal CV administration
* Supporting input for award submissions
* Recording of contracts for review and execution
* Moderate diary management, email correspondence, meeting set up and minutes
* General administrative support to the Sector team and back up support within the administration team where required
What we want you to bring to the role:
* Previous project support and administrative experience
* A track record in the production of external facing marketing materials, both electronic and hard copy
* Strong attention to detail
* Exceptional communication skills
* Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of programs
* Strong record keeping skills.
If you are from the Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander community and don't feel you have all the skills listed but you think you can do the job, then we encourage you to apply.
And it's not just rhetoric when we say we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We take positive steps to create an inclusive culture because we know diversity makes us.
Like what you read? Send in your application and let's talk.