|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Salary packaging - to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Buy and sell leave - purchase up to 6 weeks of extra annual leave
- Technology discounts - from Apple, HP, Lenovo, to Windows
Part technical. Part client facing. Flex and develop your Oracle procurement & supply chain skills and watch your ideas come to life!
What will your typical day look like?
As a systematic and inquisitive learner, you will find yourself continually growing and developing with all the resources Deloitte has to offer! This role is 50% technical and 50% client facing.
What does that look like?
With your natural "people" talent, you will form authentic relationships with clients whilst exercising your background in Oracle EBS 11i & R12 ERP, Oracle Fusion Cloud and EPM cloud application suites.
About the team
Welcome to Deloitte's Enterprise Application Team and meet our talented Oracle Consultants! We are passionate about transforming our deep expertise in Oracle Cloud into innovate business solutions for clients. We take pride in growing our position as a tier 1 global practice and find fulfilment in watching our work succeed from the beginning to finish of our projects.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
We're looking for someone with:
- A background in Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and/or Supply Chain is highly desirable
- Experience in Cloud implementation with full life cycle Oracle Fusion Procurement and Supply Chain Cloud implementations
- Strong EBS and Cloud experience in following end-to-end business processes (i.e. Source to Contracts, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Inventory Management and Warehouse Management)
- Strong Procurement acumen is critical & Oracle Cloud Solutions implementation project experience (across multiple regions)
- Strong team management or consulting experience to lead fit-gap analysis, business process designs, run conference room pilots (CRPs), perform functional configuration and handle Financial ERP systems testing
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia's borders. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you have any questions or wish to have a private conversation about this role, contact Flavia Gentile from the Talent Acquisition team. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.
At Deloitte, we know we're at our best when we look out for one another; prioritise respect, fairness, development and wellbeing; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We're committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace that embraces people regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, where everyone has equal access and opportunity to grow, develop and thrive.