|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Bachelor's degree in a business-oriented/technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in Business Development, Strategic Partnerships, Corporate Strategy
- Experience working with and influencing executive teams
- Deep knowledge of News, Media & Entertainment businesses and ecosystems.
- Familiarity with partnership ecosystems in Australia.
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a large, matrixed organization
- Excellent relationship building skills, with the ability to inspire trust and influence outcomes
- Proactive, results-driven, and highly collaborative with outstanding organization and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, with proven experience working effectively across all levels (senior executives, managers, peers)
About the job
The Partnerships team is comprised of both industry (e.g News, Media & Entertainment, Telecoms, Financial Services, Commerce) and country partnerships experts that collaborate with multiple global business, partnerships, and product teams to provide streamlined support to partners of significant strategic and financial importance to Google.
The Cross-Google Partner Manager incubates transformative ideas and rally cross functional teams towards new opportunities by accelerating deals and driving strategic initiatives, for example through industry strategy alignment, cross functional joint business plans and key industry initiatives and programs. This role will engage with ecosystems to understand their needs and bring the best of Google to solve industry challenges and then enable front line teams by providing cross functional industry narratives and sharing best practices.
Google’s Global Partnerships team powers extraordinary user experiences through partnerships that solve users’ needs, advance our partners’ goals, and further Google’s mission. Our team provides meaningful solutions — from helping publishers and developers grow their businesses through monetization solutions, to helping our long-term partners anticipate and navigate change in a way that delivers economic and reputational value. We build and distribute products through partnerships across a multitude of product areas, including Ads, Search & Assistant, Geo, Platforms & Ecosystems, Devices & Services, Health, Retail, Payments, Next Billion Users, and more. We collaborate across Google, ensuring a coordinated approach when engaging with our most complex and strategic partners.
- Develop a deep understanding of partner Cross Google activities/operations in support of Executive Sponsor relationship with CEO including coordination with partners
- Facilitate alignment and communication between relevant sales, and cross functional teams.
- Collaborate internally to draft Cross Google Joint Business Plans and drive partner goals.
- Support partnership solutions vertical/country experts on partner approach to inform narratives.
- Drive all operations for partners (e.g., briefings, reporting, communications)