|Job Type:||Full Time|
An opportunity to join our Design team has become available during one of the most exciting years in our history.
We’re on the lookout for an experienced Digital Designer to work within our Marketing team, and closely with the UX and Tech teams. As our Digital Designer you’ll be responsible for creative and design across our digital products, including our design system, apps, and website.
You will have the opportunity to influence and shape how our new brand is implemented across all digital platforms, using your knowledge of native platforms to achieve the best customer-focused outcomes. You will be responsible for the design and build of our website and work with the broader marketing team on campaigns and product updates, as well as building components for our content managers to use.
To be a success in this role you will need experience with 3 key areas:
- Responsible for building and maintaining the front-end of our website (HTML5/CSS/JS)
- Building components and layouts for our website that others in the Marketing team will use
- Supporting the CRM team with email builds in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Building and maintaining our brand guidelines website
- Bringing our brand to life in our digital products and across our customer experience
- Responsible for maintaining and growing our design system in Figma
- Responsible for handover to the engineering team to implement the design system (React)
- Design resource for our website, funnel, online self-service, and apps
- Creative ideation with our internal team and agencies for new campaigns and initiatives
- Working within the design team across a range of collateral such as EDMs, display ads, social creative
- Ensuring brand consistency across all customer touchpoints
- Delivering high quality work on time and to brief
Who we are looking for?
Anyone who has:
- Read the above description and thought “Yeah, that’s me!”.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar Digitally focused design position.
- Experience with React is a plus.
- Enjoys fast paced environments and isn’t afraid of trying something differently – but knows how to keep it simple.
- Is Sydney based and has working rights.
What's else is in it for you?
You'll get the chance to work in an environment that has an enormous appetite for change; a place that truly values and fosters the innovation you can bring to the teams you work with. We try to be as lean as we can, avoiding red tape and bureaucracy. We do our best to maintain the 'startup' look and feel, but without the constraints and overheads usually associated with less well-established organisations.
We're small enough that your voice will be heard loud and clear, and your (excellent) ideas and innovations will be championed and rapidly adopted. And we're large enough that we can execute on these ideas at scale and your work will be used by hundreds of thousands of (happy) customers.
But wait, there's more. As well as being an awesome place to innovate, drive change and make a difference, amaysim also tries to be a place that keeps you excited to come in on a Monday morning through all kinds of fun extras, including:
- Fantastic discounts on amaysim / Optus products and services (of course!)
- annual company Culture Days where you'll help us shape the future of amaysim
- a thriving social life, with events happening most months;
- flexible working, work 2 days or up to 4 days in the office - or up to 3 days working from home;
- online learning with LinkedIn Learning, fitness classes over zoom,
- and much, much more!
Please no recruitment agencies, we’ll be managing this role in-house. Any resumes submitted outside of our process will be deemed the sole property of Optus.
Who says you can’t fall in love with your telco! With over 1 million happy customers and a ton of amazing awards in the pool room, we’re certainly feelin’ the love. Because at amaysim, that’s what we’re all about. Big Love to be precise. It starts with our great value little SIM, but it extends way beyond that.
Working at amaysim means you’re part of the Optus family. With a focus on growth, learning and personal development the team at Optus drive an open culture and celebrate individuality. Learn more about #LifeatOptus: https://www.optus.com.au/about/careers/life-at-optus
Life at amaysim is about leading with the heart and doing what it takes to keep the spark alive - with our customers and each other. We like to have fun – a lot of fun - and we believe in our culture so much that we think it’s our competitive advantage. If this sounds like your kinda vibe then don’t be shy, say hello! Big Love, amaysim 🧡