|Job Type:||Full Time|
One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we're helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace. Together, we are opening opportunities with connected thinking. If this sounds like where you'd like to work, click apply to continue with your application.
Due to continuous growth Mott MacDonald's leading Rail Transport team is seeking to engage an experienced Requirements Manager. You will work collaboratively across the ANZ business on key rail projects such as Sydney Metro EDS, SDMS and More Trains More Services, working alongside our key clients and assist in delivering the growing portfolio of work in New South Wales.
As an experienced system engineer in the Requirements Engineering field you will assist in delivering current portfolio of work and expand the work pipeline as part of the broader rail capability within Australia. You will be involved in multi disciplinary design projects across all stages of the project lifecycle; with the opportunity to work with an energetic and collaborative team of engineers and designers and be at the forefront of engineering innovation. Your role will involve in-depth liaison with project stakeholders of all levels to establish the requirements for the project and develop the mechanisms to verify and validate the end outputs against them.
We are committed to supporting a diverse workforce, with varied levels of experience. You will be passionate, motivated, committed to the highest standards of service, focused on fostering client relationships and exceptional project outcomes.
What you will bring to the team:
* Proven experience on major projects
* You will be responsible for the development and the delivery the requirements program on projects
* Experience in Permanent Way Design
* Extensive knowledge of the requirements management process
* Extensive knowledge of the Requirements Management standards
* Understand Rail Project Delivery
* Be Familiar with the V-Lifecycle
* Develop Requirements baseline for work packages
* Work with designers to agree requirements and verification evidence
* Manage the Requirements database for work packages in DOORS NG
* Prepare regular statistics on requirements for presentation
* Oversee V&V through the requirements database
* Have obtained or working towards a chartered or equivalent professional status from a relevant institution (e.g. CPEng, RPEQ, NER, etc.)
Key skills - software:
Competent use of the IBM Rational DOORS Classic and NG tool
Proficient in the use of MS Excel
In return, we offer opportunities for continuous career progression by contributing to a diverse project portfolio consisting of boutique, large scale local and international projects. You will build connections with our international expertise and bring this knowledge to our clients and to their projects. We adopt a pioneering mindset to meet our challenges head on.
There's no time like the present to make a change.