|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Drive superior outcomes and business excellence in this strategic role
- 4 month fixed-term
- Make your impact in a highly engaged team
A career that gives you more
As the Senior Consultant, Proposition Manager you will be responsible for reviewing current specialised product and segment propositions with a focus on Agribusiness and Health.
Comparing NAB’s specialist segment propositions to market offerings, you will assess relative competitiveness, and develop go-forward enhancement strategies to position NAB as a leader.
To us, a career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper.
Day to day you will:
- Clarify the current product, process and credit policies that constitute the proposition
- Assess current level of use of the propositions by front line businesses
- Understand any current limitations or issues associated with the propositions
- Work with End to End value chain partners to implement initiatives to address critical issues and deliver incremental enhancements
- Refresh and enhance internal and external collateral to support increased use of specialist propositions
- Work with Distribution teams to drive incremental customer acquisition and retention through specialist propositions
What you will bring
- Strong commercial acumen and analytically minded
- Strategic mindset and ability to translate strategy into workable solutions to complex problems
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work at a fast pace, prioritising tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication to clearly and articulately present facts and insights
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills to build relationships
- Experience in product management
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.