|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Use your specialist expertise in lending and credit across CLS
- Showcase your customer centricity and coaching skills in this pivotal role
- Drive positive outcomes for our customers
- Great pathway into a leadership role, based in Adelaide CBD
About the role
NAB are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Associate to join the Customer Lending Solutions (CLS) team. The Senior Associate will be responsible for providing specialist credit support to Bankers in the analysis and credit preparations across a variety of transaction types, but primarily for the larger, complex and more sophisticated transactions. The role is key in supporting the B&PB business performance and growth by creating a customer focused service excellence culture, supporting bankers in meeting customer needs and driving effective and efficient operations.
- Driving and supporting the credit preparation process on large and complex deals in conjunction with the banker, including file briefing
- Partnering with the banker to create and complete the credit submission, and involvement in customer meetings as required
- Advise and assist internal colleagues and/or external customers on lending transactions
- Ensuring exceptional customer experience and advocacy are achieved
- Become a point of contact for any customer activities related to the transaction
- Coaching and mentoring of colleagues within the broader team
- Supporting bankers with portfolio management activities including covenant monitoring
- Working with the CLS leadership team to improve and implement changes
- A positive, can do attitude, a willing and proactive nature, backed up with determination and a will to win
- Previous experience working within a business banking or corporate environment
- Demonstrable experience in lending processes, credit, and financial analysis
- Understanding of policy and verification requirements
- Emerging leadership capability
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ideally, a tertiary qualification in Banking and Finance, or a business-related discipline
NAB, invested in you
We believe in people with ideas and dreams, and we want you to achieve your aspirations. At NAB we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits of expectations. Our passion about creating value and exceeding our customers' expectations means we're constantly striving to redefine our standards of excellence.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. You can learn more about these at www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status . Please note candidate screening may commence prior to the closing date, so apply today!
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.