|Location:||Dandenong South, Melbourne|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Project Manager to join our team, working on site in Werribee, with frequent travel to the Dandenong office where the Substations Team are located.
This is the perfect opportunity for an established PM who specialises in substation projects to join a high performing team delivering greenfield and brownfield projects.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of assigned projects in a safe, timely, cost effective and innovative manner. Day to day duties will include leading the development of statement of works including detailed scope, design management, determining construction methodologies, financial WBS and schedule development, request for quotations, cost estimation, risk assessment and implementation of risk mitigation strategies, development and implementation project plans and overall delivery responsibility for assigned projects. It will be your responsibility to ensure projects are completed within agreed stakeholder parameters of safety, cost, time and quality.
The role will require a strong emphasis on teamwork and leadership, it is essential necessary that our project managers are willing and able to effectively lead a team.
A solid background and understanding of Energy Transmission and Distribution principles will be critical in this role. A small amount of travel either locally or regionally will be required for this position. Strong emotional intelligence, resilience and adaptability will ensure your success in this position.
- Degree in Engineering as well as previous experience in the same or similar role
- Ability to travel frequently between Werribee and Dandenong will be essential
- Formal Qualification in Project Management in combination with a minimum 10 years’ experience in delivering substation construction projects will be essential
- Experience and connection with AusNet
- Demonstrated competence in project management including financial management, risk management, procurement management, OH&S, quality and environmental aspects
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Primavera P6 and Expert Estimator
- Understanding of relevant AS/NZ/ISO standards and South Australian Electrical Industry legislation
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment that offers long term, stable work
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
For more information please contact: Elysha Evans– Talent and Sourcing Business Partner and quote reference number 578620.
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.