|Location:||Wingecarribee Shire Council|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral has approximately 17,000 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries.
A great opportunity has become available for Batcher / Concrete Agitator driver to join our Goulburn team. To be successful in this role you must be customer focused and be able to prioritise your workload with an emphasis on conducting yourself safely at all times. This is a great opportunity to work in a team environment within an organisation dedicated to the safety of employees.
- Ensure safety standards are maintained
- Daily pre-start checks on the vehicle
- Delivering concrete to client sites (construction sites or residential)
- Communicating with the allocators regarding loads, customer updates
- Communicating with customers on site
- Ensure cleanliness of truck which includes cleanliness of inside cab and washing down outside of truck at end of day
- Batching of orders to specified mix designs, when required
- General yard, housekeeping and plant maintenance
- Commitment to safety including adhering to Boral’s Zero Harm
Skills & Experience:
- Current HR drivers licence
- Relevant batching and / or concrete industry experience
- Strong commitment to safety and the environment
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Be self-motivated with a professional and courteous manner
- Must be reliable to meet customer demands and well presented, neat and tidy attire
- Awareness of heavy vehicle regulations and law including managing driver fatigue
- Construction white card
- Opportunity to work in a busy, highly successful team with long term career path
- Permanent role with competitive hourly rate
- Organisation that is dedicated to the health and safety of employees
If you want to Build a Great Career with Boral than please press APPLY.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.