|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Work with our Woolworths Property Team and help acquire and deliver mixed use developments across the country
- Join an agile and purpose-led team with the opportunity to grow and make a difference in a fast-paced environment, providing leadership and helping develop capability in this field
- Flexible working arrangements
The Woolworths Property group is accountable for all property undertakings for the organisation. It exists to provide comprehensive proactive property solutions to support Woolworths retail businesses and their future growth.
We are looking for a Head of Mixed Use Development within our Woolworths Property Team. Reporting to the General Manager of Property Development, this role will focus on delivering a range of mixed use developments across the country whilst also developing and implementing standards and procedures for mixed use developments. You will also play a key role in developing internal capability to deliver mixed use developments, in particular the residential component of such developments.
You will also:
- Acquire mixed use sites at better than market values by implementing a number of acquisition strategies;
- Establish and manage relationships with JV partners to jointly develop mixed use projects in line with an agreed risk profile and project goals;
- Achieve planning approvals for mixed use projects in a timely manner; and
- Ensure that projects are delivered to reflect best in class mixed use development outcomes.
Who we’re looking for
Our new Head of Mixed Use Development will have a mixed use background working in Australia across both residential and retail. Your collaborative leadership style along with your ability to develop people will help you succeed in this role. We’re looking for an innovative, creative and tenacious team player who works end to end as one team, putting our team first, who in turn put our customers and communities first.
You will also have:
- Proven capability in acquiring and delivering mixed use developments in Australia including retail (supermarket) and residential components;
- Strong leadership experience and demonstrated ability to develop and engage with our team;
- A creative, innovative and ‘can do’ attitude to achieving amazing project outcomes;
- A high level of organisation coupled with strong attention to detail.
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.