|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Camellia location with onsite parking
- New position – build the recruitment process
- National coverage
An opportunity exists for an exceptional customer focused Recruitment Business Partner to join USG based at our Camellia site. You will help us attract the best talent in the market covering blue collar, white collar and leadership positions nationally.
This is an exciting time to join USG as we embark on strengthening our capabilities and building our future.
This role will suit an experienced Recruiter who has exceptional influencing skills and takes a considered and tailored approach. You must be interested in a highly visible role and be confident to make decisions that influence and shape recruitment outcomes. You will be a confident interviewer and be able to train Managers on best practice interview techniques and lead through example. As this is a hands on position, we are looking for a highly organised individual who multi tasks with ease, prioritises their workload and is a keen team player.
Ideally you will have experience working in an internal recruitment role or have generalist experience within the recruitment industry.
As our Recruitment Business Partner, you will
- Manage the end to end recruitment process - advertising, screening, booking interviews, employment checks, offer generation and onboarding
- Work collaboratively with Hiring Managers, Senior Leadership and HR to develop, implement and evaluate recruitment initiatives and strategic sourcing
- Maintain candidate records (with knowledge to improve systems and processes)
- Provide high level of customer service to all candidates and internal stakeholders
To be considered:
- Experienced in high volume recruitment, manufacturing or resources industry experience will be highly regarded
- An organised and skilled multi-tasker with ability to prioritise
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- A keen team player
Our offer to you
- Opportunity to make your mark and build the Recruitment process for USG’s future and run your own show!
- Work with a great team nationally
- Onsite parking
- Salary, phone, laptop
If you want a genuinely challenging position where you can influence, partner and support, we look forward to receiving your application.