|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Purpose is the same today as it was when we were founded 160 years ago, and every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it.
We live and breathe our core values of Teamwork, Integrity, Performance, Passion, Leadership and Engagement.
About the Team
Corporate Properties is responsible for providing a high level of properties support to all Bank premises, including Corporate Offices, Branches, Business Banking Centres and other Administration sites, and ensuring they remain safe for all staff, customers and other parties and remain open for business through the minimisation of business disruption. Compliance with Work Health and Safety and Building Code regulations and requirements is key.
About the Role
The Property Services Co-ordinator (Adelaide) is responsible for co-ordinating and assisting with property related functions including general building maintenance and facilities. The purpose of this role, positioned at a Service Desk, is to provide a high level of property support to stakeholders including staff. Reporting to the Facilities Manager, you will build effective relationships with internal stakeholders including staff members, sub-tenant representatives, external stakeholders including contractors and suppliers and other internal or external groups are required as necessary.
Daily responsibilities include matters relating to Service Desk Management (Adelaide), Property Services Support, Security Access Management and Occupancy, plus other adhoc property related requests.
Due to the nature of the role, it is based on site at our Adelaide Head Office .
Experience, skills and capabilities
- Property services experience in a similar administrative role
- Knowledge of general property support, maintenance and facilities in a corporate building or environment
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with a diverse spectrum of people in a range of working environments with the ability to manage relationships effectively and work as part of a team
- Effective time management skills, including ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Effective administrative skills including proficient use of Excel, Word and other Microsoft applications
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Sound collaboration and interpersonal skills
- A high degree of initiative, motivation, and professionalism
- Property related qualifications and certificates considered
What we Offer
A career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank will see you become part of the team, your contribution will be valued, and you’ll get all the assistance you need to reach your full potential and achieve your objectives.
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus - then this could be the role for you! Apply now.