- Global Company - Greenfield Project
- Bunbury, South West of WA
- Casual Assignment - 6 months
- Immediate start
Albemarle Corporation is a global specialty chemicals company with leading positions in lithium, bromine and refining catalysts. Our 5,400 global employees are helping to power many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and pharmaceuticals to transportation and electronics.
Albemarle is currently constructing a lithium hydroxide production plant within the Kemerton Strategic Industrial Area near the Western Australian city of Bunbury. The commissioning of the Kemerton site is expected to start in stages during the course of 2021, and by the end of 2021 the plant is expected to be producing battery grade lithium hydroxide to support the world’s growing electric vehicle and battery storage markets. Kemerton trains 1 & 2 are part of the MARBL Lithium JV, a 60:40 joint venture between Albemarle and Mineral Resources Limited.
Reporting to the Training Superintendent the Trainer / Assessor will deliver the commissioning training scope for the Kemerton Site. This trainer will also be involved with developing the Verification of Competency on machinery onsite.
- Interaction with teams to ensure individual competency on equipment operation in line with site safety requirements
- Develop Plant and Mobile equipment VOC assessments
- Training and upskilling personnel through conducting theory, practical and VOC assessments in order to deliver commissioning training scope
- Assess Operator VOC on mobile plant and tooling to ensure compliance and competency
- Review current training documentation, as required
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116)
- Proven experience in a Trainer Assessor role providing VOC requirements on mobile equipment
- Operational experience and/or HRWL for ( EWP, LF, CN, WP, DG, RB, Scaffolding, Excavating, Dozer, Water Cart, Haul Truck, FEL)
- Have an extensive working knowledge of competency based training
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sound administration skills for maintaining and reporting from training matrix for onsite personnel
- Current WA Driver’s Licence
All applications and communication must be directed only to South West Personnel.
We welcome ambitious new talent from different backgrounds, different experiences and different areas of expertise. It’s our people that make Albemarle a rewarding place to work.