|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
In this role you will provide efficient and effective training competency coordination and capability development as an integral part our workforce capability building, to help drive high operational performance through a range of strategies and/or activities that aim to achieve business goals, meet future challenges and build capacity for change.
- Monitor capability needs across Claims through training needs analysis and consultation with relevant leaders to ensure we train against demand
- Develop a holistic model for capability development to support a workforce to respond quickly, effectively and innovatively to a constantly changing environment and to customer needs.
- Develop and maintain a framework that acknowledges multiple sources of learning, which opens up opportunities for experimentation and innovative approaches to developing capability.
- Ensure that the business practices delivered are executed with procedural fairness, comply with Employee Relations Agreements, effectively deliver value and enable staff to maintain a reasonable work-life balance.
- Assuring compliance with overlapping framework of Human Resource, Training, Competency and Safety business rules, processes, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure consistent delivery of services across a large and diverse group of staff in recognition of individual capabilities and behaviours.
- Knowledge of statutory issues and relevant legislation such as Insurance Contracts Act, Privacy Principles ACC, Code of Practice.
- Insurance or Claims experience is desirable
- Sound knowledge of human resource management and employment requirements
- Understanding of controls and compliance requirements associated with processing of claims
- Resilience to changing circumstances in the workplace
- Proven ability to communicate constructively and positively influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise effectively and maintain a high degree of accuracy
It is an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There are plenty of other perks, too;
- Onsite parking, employee gym & café
- Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
- Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Please Note ; you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process