|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to recent growth within our Infrastructure Projects business unit we are now seeking to engage the capability of a Project Manager for works in Adelaide . The successful candidate will be provided with autonomy and the opportunity to grow within the business. This is an excellent opportunity to join our high-performance Infrastructure Projects team focusing primarily on delivering multi-disciplined capital works in the rail sector with a strong focus on Zero Harm, Financial, Commercial, Procurement, Quality, Program, Stakeholder management and Client Relationship outcomes to the business.
You will be a Project Manager that plays a critical role in driving the successful outcomes required on the projects.
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent tertiary qualification.
- Strong engineering experience within the Rail Industry, with a good understanding of network access, general rail systems with multi-disciplinary approach
- Ability to interpret and apply contracts' terms and legislation provisions
- Developed financial planning and budgeting skills and delivering positive results.
- Capable of managing designs and specifications
- Developed analytical and planning/prioritisation skills
- Ensure that sub-contractors' and suppliers are engaged in line with Downer's procurement procedures, specifically ensuring that they deliver on the Zero Harm imperatives and their specific subcontract/supply agreement
- Possess exceptional negotiating and influencing skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
For further information, please contact Jodie Saunders at email@example.com. Please do not send applications to this email address as they will not be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK NO AGENCY APPROACHES PLEASE