|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Based in Silverwater
- 5 month contract
- ASX Listed Organisation
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
We are seeking an experienced Administrator to join our team based at Silverwater on a 5-month fixed term contract . The successful candidate will be responsible for providing efficient and effective administrative support to a busy operations team.
You will be a self-motivated team player who thrives working in a busy, high performing environment. You will possess sound knowledge of administration systems and processes ideally gained within the construction industry.
You will have exposure to;
- Providing overall administrative support to a busy operational team
- Highly-developed attention to detail with a demonstrable track record in efficient and accurate document processing and data entry whilst ensuring compliance
- General accounts support including raising, receipting and closeout of purchase orders and assisting with the preparation of invoices
- Proven direct experience with a large ERP system, ideally JDE
- Excellent organisational skills , the ability to prioritise tasks and identify process improvements
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work autonomously with good time management
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a Zero harm environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email Samantha Temple – Samantha.Temple@downergroup.com
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.