|Job Type:||Full Time|
- 12-month Business Development opportunity within an iconic wealth management business
- Work with a team of highly skilled Business Development Managers
- Benefit from exceptional career growth opportunities
About the Role
Our Business Development Associate is a pivotal position ensuring the smooth running of our Business Development team. This position is responsible for increasing the capability of Business Development Managers to influence advisers by providing crucial sales support resulting in increased sales growth & enhanced share of wallet.
Responsibilities also include;
- Execution of the sales process requirements including delivering support to the Business Development Managers (BDMs) team through efficient and effective processes and proactive management
- CRM for all planner activity as well as the adviser and administration contact regarding new business processing and operational issues
- Effective support of BDMs panel management to enhance share of wallet and sales growth
- Manage, investigate, resolve adviser issues, questions, complaints raised during BDM appointments or via direct contact with the adviser (e-mail, phone, etc)
- Actively collaborate with internal stakeholders including administration, wealth product, bank product etc
- Effectively management and appropriately respond to day-to-day issues and broader initiatives impacting the business, including clear communication across all stakeholders.
We are on the lookout for a Business Development Associate with a passion for asset management. Our Business Development Associate will be proactive, ambitious, and assertive individual who has strong personal resilience.
Our Ideal candidate will also have;
- RG 146 Compliant (preferred)
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and communication skills with the confidence to influence and build relationships across all levels
- Strong excel skills, salesforce would be advantageous
- Excellent understanding of adviser needs, the financial planning industry and our group positioning
- A broad understanding of how the various wholesale investments are positioned in the adviser marketplace.
At MLC Wealth, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting our people as you help us build a business and culture that affects positive change for our clients - and for the community too.
If you're ready for the next step, apply today !
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.