|Location:||Sydney Olympic Park|
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Analyst to join the Credit Services team. This is a 12-month fixed term contract role, based at our Sydney Olympic Park office and flexibly from home. The role currently reports to the Credit Services Strategic Lead.
As you are aware, the business is going through a large scale Transformation Agenda and the implementation of S4 has presented a number of opportunities to enhance the Credit Management Strategy across the AU & NZ businesses. An exciting Credit Services Optimisation Agenda has been signed off to address these opportunities and we are looking to implement them at speed.
The purpose of this role is to support and execute this agenda. It's an exciting opportunity that has a breadth of responsibility covering:
- Enhancing the Customer Experience for services provided by Credit Services
- Analyzing risks & opportunities for our target risk management approach
- Implementation of Target operating models
- Business case development & senior stakeholder engagement
- SAP optimisation/CI agendas
- Optimising processes in a S4 world
- Innovation & Automation opportunities
We are looking for someone with prior experience in a Commercial Analyst or Project Analyst role, who has excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. Experience in data driven insights and data manipulation will see to your success in this role, as well as a solid understanding of shared service operational processes across towers. SAP experience would be desirable.
empower youself to achieve, start a conversation with us today.