|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role
We take on exciting work across a breadth of industries and a depth of services as we connect clients with experts in a wide range of fields.
You will work on diverse and exciting projects and shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform our industries. This opportunity will see you contribute to projects that will bring significant change to our client’s business. We are seeking Expression of Interests for experienced and motivated Contract Administrators to join our team in Tasmania.
Working with guidance from the Project Manager and Project Commercial Manager you will support the delivery of the commercial operational commitments of the business and project(s) in accordance with UGL company policies and procedures. As a Contracts Administrator, you will be responsible for the upstream and downstream contractual administration of goods, materials and services to support projects achieve their quality, time and cost targets with minimal risk.
- You will have relevant tertiary qualifications in a related discipline and solid experience in an Contracts Administrator role
- Ideally you would have demonstrated experience within Rail, Road or Civil Infrastructure Projects.
- Strong communication skills (oral & written) including strong negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people at different levels both internally and externally;
- You will possess high attention to detail and be able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is a well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.