|Job Type:||Full Time|
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The $2.4 billion Parramatta Light Rail will connect Westmead to Carlingford via the Parramatta CBD and Camellia with a 12-kilometre, two-way light rail track. Parramatta Connect (CPB Contractors and Downer EDI Joint Venture) has been engaged by Transport for NSW to complete the construction of the light rail track, roadworks, stop platforms, and transport interchanges at Westmead, Parramatta CBD and Carlingford. Upon its completion the light rail will transport 28,000 people every day to key destinations, new communities and essential services. It is expected to open in 2023.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Project Safety Manager, this role sits within the Safety Team on the Parramatta Light Rail project. You will deliver accurate and timely administration support to the team and contribute greatly to the successful and safe delivery of the Project.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the coordination of Project inductions for personnel/contractors and ensure all documentation is recorded in line with internal and Client requirement
- Maintain tracking spreadsheets and assist with the preparation of end of month Safety reports
- Maintain the Project Safety Management System and assist Safety Advisors with data entry as required
- Collate daily and weekly reports relating to the Project Safety function
- Provide general administrative support to the Project Safety team
To be successful in this key role, you must have:
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a small team
- Have a strong commitment to workplace health and safety
WHAT WE OFFER
- A generous remuneration package and the foundation of a career with stability and continued career development and flexible working arrangement as we continue to expand as a business.
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
If you are enthusiastic and dedicated to establishing and growing your career, we’d love to speak to you! Hit apply now or contact Jodie Saunders for more information at Jodie.email@example.com.
Please do not send resumes to this email address as they will not be accepted.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.