|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer Mining is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Engineering Planner to join the team at our Meandu site which is a residential mine located 25 kilometres south-east of Kingaroy. This is a residential position; therefore, no camp or accommodation is provided.
Reporting to the Electrical Superintendent, the role of the Electrical Engineering Planner is to provide electrical engineering support for electrical and communication activities ensuring tasks are executed in compliance of site policies & procedures. Development of the electrical maintenance plan and scheduling of maintenance activities for the Electrical Team
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Undertake specific projects as defined by Electrical Superintendent.
- Develop task plans for the execution of both routine and one off maintenance activities
- Produce the weekly electrical maintenance plan and liaise and distribute to production team and all relevant contract service providers.
- Order parts and materials required for all planned electrical work in a timely manner and ensure they are available prior to planning work activities.
- Manage all electrical component change-out work orders including component issues and provisioning release collection.
- Review the standards and processes associated with maintenance planning work, identify areas for improvement for implementation or recommendation to the Electrical Superintendent.
- Ensure familiarity and compliance.
- Prepare work schedules for areas of responsibility and assign and communicate priorities.
- Attend scheduled planning meetings to ensure work activities of the electrical team are discussed and communicated to the rest of the site.
- Monitor and maintain the accuracy of JDE and AMT equipment and statutory schedules, recorded readings and work order history.
- Produce reports from AMT Plant Module to review work order history accuracy, component life assumption and work order cost data.
- Manage the repair of RX items from store stock in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the effective maintenance of condition monitoring of electrical assets.
- Ensure records required for statutory compliance are completed and filed in accordance with statutory and Downer Mining requirements.
- Conduct regular audits of electrical work orders for accuracy and compliance.
- Plan and liaise with Maintenance Superintendents, Operations personnel, Project Manager and client regarding major equipment shutdowns and coordinate with relevant maintenance supervisors.
- Liaise with peers (from technical or production areas) to ensure plant availability is optimised to meet production targets
- Collaborate with the electrical supervisor with the development and implementation of the electrical plan.
- Manage, in accordance with company procedures, commercial aspects of projects including monitoring of costs and revenue and performance of sub-contractors.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A qualified licenced electrical tradesperson or electrical engineer with minimum 5 years post-trade experience in the maintenance and repairs of earthmoving equipment, materials handling plant, pumps, power reticulation systems and plant control systems.
- HSE for Leaders (G1, G8, G9).
- G2 Implement and Apply Risk Management Processes.
- Computer literacy.
- RIIRIS301 Apply Risk Management Process
- RIIWHS301 Safety and Health Investigations
- RIICOM301 Communicate Information
- RIIRIS402 Carry out the risk management process (G2)
- Electrical Engineering Manager competencies (Desirable)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- A diverse and supportive work environment
- Numerous employee benefits and lifestyle options
- Great systems, procedures, equipment and people
Please note, resumes will not be accepted via email however, if you have any questions regarding this role please contact Brittney Moroko email@example.com
Please note: You must have the right to live and work permanently in Australia