|Location:||New South Wales, Wingecarribee Shire Council|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The main focus of the position is delivering pallets of cement in a safe manner to customer sites throughout the Sydney Metro, Canberra and Newcastle area’s with the ability to prioritise your workload with emphasis on conducting yourself safely at all times.
- Delivering pallets of cement throughout the Sydney Metro, Canberra and Newcastle in a safe manner.
- Restraining loads.
- Conduct daily checks on the vehicle and reporting any maintenance as required
- Completing basic documentation, work diary, run sheets
- Ensure customers and the general public are treated in a courteous and professional manner
- Maintain vehicle in a clean and tidy state.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the safety of oneself and others through safety conversations and reporting hazards.
- Teamwork/working with all personnel.
Skills and Experience:
- NSW HC or MC licence
- A minimum of five years heavy vehicle driving with a good driving history
- Understanding of fatigue management and mass management guidelines
- Team player with the ability to work unsupervised
- Commitment to safety and the environment
- Be self- motivated with a professional and courteous manner
Benefits of Boral:
- Full training is provided
- Competitive hourly rate including penalty rates and shift allowances
- Opportunity to work in and across NSW.
- Equal Opportunity Employer - Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply
- Established ex-Defence Force Alumni providing ongoing support and mentoring
- Permanent full-time position is available and,
- Organisation dedicated to health, safety and the environment
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral has approximately 17,000 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.