|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
Flexibility, opportunity and incredible experiences are the rewards for your time at Deloitte. We champion and support our talented people in achieving their career goals and collectively celebrate success.
Join a high performing culture of talented people, who are motivated and passionate about building and implementing information based solutions. We are innovative and different because YOU are… we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte professionals who are supportive, inclusive and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, to create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of '..and different'.
About the team
Deloitte Actuaries is recognised for providing clients with a full range of advisory and consulting services. Working with some of Australia's major financial services institutions as well as government, we have achieved significant growth over recent years. This growth has created a number of opportunities within our team.
About the role:
- Provide key insights for client consulting and client implementation projects in the area of the valuations (including Merger & Acquisitions), capital management, modelling implementations, experience investigations and other Appointed actuary service offerings
- Manage stakeholder relationships with our clients and Partners within Deloitte and project manage Deloitte teams to execute client projects
- People and practice management responsibilities - be a career and project coach to our team members ensuring their growth and development
- 5+ years or more actuarial work experience within superannuation, with a strong understanding of actuarial methodologies, financial modelling and regulatory standards.
- Expert in interpreting data and communicating insights
- Relevant qualifications i.e. FIAA or equivalent
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously, and able to handle ambiguity
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Time management skills - prioritisation of work without supervision.
- Adaptable and responsive to a continuously changing environment.
What we will provide you
We will provide you with one of the strongest project management training available in the actuarial market. You will be trained in core technical skills, but also to be able to think creatively and innovatively. We will work to give you projects with a wide range of professionals across Deloitte, to enable you to learn first-hand how actuarial skillsets can be combined with other competencies to create a leading solution to a problem.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience and career goals, we want to hear from you. Please apply now!