|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Support a large sophisticated book of Agribusiness customers
- Utilise your passion for making an impact to our diverse, sophisticated and complex customers
- Deliver exceptional service and tailored customer outcomes
A career that gives you more!
Our team in Goondiwindi QLD are looking for an experienced Banker to join them to manage a diverse and complex portfolio of Business and Agri clients.
As the Agribusiness Manager you will be responsible for pro-active management of Agribusiness relationships providing fully integrated corporate solutions, and full portfolio management via growth through existing customer relationships, acquisition of new customers and expense management.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Directly manage a complex portfolio of key clients and influencers
- Implement and monitor strategic business plans
- Ensure success through understanding our client's unique businesses
- Utilise your networks within pre-farmgate and post-farmgate local markets
- Maintain and enhance the credit risk profile and profitability of the portfolio
- Coach and support the team to ensure efficient high quality customer service
- Likely to be a highly experienced relationship manager with a degree and/or post-graduate professional qualification (generally CA, PY, ACCA, MBA, CIB)
- Experience within the Australian Agriculture space with a degree of credit assessment experience
- Extensive experience in relation to the specific segment of operation with a comprehensive understanding of Agribusiness including commercial practices inclusive of post farm-gate.
- Highlighting significant emphasis on customer growth, lending, credit assessment and control experience required.
For more than 160 years, we've been helping people run and grow successful agribusinesses. Today, more primary and post-farm gate producers choose to partner with us than any other financial institution. We have a respected network of agribusiness specialists in more than 100 locations across the country. Our bankers use their local and industry knowledge to work strategically with their customers in a way that’s important, relevant and valued. Our regional customers and communities need an unparalleled level of support and leadership. They need a resilient banker and bank who see the value in long-term relationships, and are committed to supporting agribusiness today and into the future.
NAB, invested in you
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce supported by our African Australian and Indigenous employment programs, Graduate and Trainee programs. We are proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.