|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to recent growth within our Roads business unit we are now seeking to engage the capability of a Project Engineer to join our team in Austins Ferry. Reporting into the Infrastructure Services Manager, this is an excellent opportunity to join our high-performance civil road industry team focusing primarily on delivering a broad range of Asphalt, Surfacing, Paving and Road Maintenance works and compliance to Zero Harm requirements.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Engineering or related discipline
- Exposure to Asphalt, Surfacing, Paving and Road Maintenance works is highly regarded
- Ensure that sub-contractors and suppliers are engaged in line with Downer's procurement procedures, specifically ensuring that they deliver on the Zero Harm imperatives and their specific subcontract/supply agreement
- Possess negotiating and influencing skills
- Developed financial planning and budgeting skills
- Capable of managing designs and specifications
- Developed analytical and planning/ prioritisation skills
- Proven experience form a Tier 1 or Tier 2 major civil contractor desirable
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- Highly supportive team
- Competitive remuneration with career development
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. For more information about this position contact Paul Dossis –Recruitment Leader – 0417 076 352 or email@example.com quoting reference #578762. Please note emailed applications will NOT be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES