|Job Type:||Full Time|
You will be a member of the Regulatory Reporting Production Support team that maintains a small, but important, suite of Regulatory Reporting applications providing critical trade data to the Banks’ jurisdictional regulators on various aspects of the bank’s trading within pre-described time frames
Our applications include TReE, DORA and Reg Check, all currently on prem, but we are actively in the process of Cloud migration activities.
We are a small, friendly, passionate team and we look forward to welcoming the right person to not only supplement our support capabilities but to join our journey on improvement and to be integral to meeting our strategic goals across the Regulatory Reporting space.
The below calls out high level responsibilities and technical skills required, but I suggest you review the Roles and Responsibilities document for a more granular breakdown of expectations.
- You be providing support to our production applications, both daily, and on call (rostered across the team); including, but not limited to handling system monitoring alerts, patching activities and productions deployments, including end to end technical verification.
- You will be expected to own Incident, Problem issues and have an excellent understanding of the both the Change (Service Now) and Risk management (Grace) processes.
- You will be expected to manage, through the identification, investigation and development of uplifting current process, including opportunities for the automation of existing manual process, performance improvements. and to also provide data when requested to support Regulatory audit requests.
- You will be involved in the monitoring of incoming email/JIRA queries and responding to address both Business stakeholders and Regulatory Audit requests with data when requested in a timely manner.
- Your communication skills are excellent; we maintain a fully open and transparent line of communication with Business stakeholders, based both in Australia and the UK.
Mandatory Technical Skills
- Linux, Oracle SQL, Jenkins
- Windows, SQL server
- Multi-Judication regulatory systems
- Service Now
Experience, and certification in either AWS or Azure would also be highly regarded
Exposure and/or prior knowledge on financial systems would be advantageous and having worked in a Production Support role before a big plus.
NAB, invested in you
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.