Last updated 7 days ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
What we are looking for:
As Xero rapidly grows globally we require the ability to identify and implement business improvements solutions for improved workload distribution, workforce management and an enhanced customer experience. As Business Improvement Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring that recommendations are well researched and presented, enabling effective decision making and ensuring that impacts and measurable benefits are identified.
You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with key business partners across Xero and ensuring that their requirements and interdependencies are understood and considered.
What you’ll do:
As a Business Improvement Specialist, you'll be responsible for identifying and implementing improvements across our global Customer team with a specific focus on initiatives to decrease customer contacts as well as improving internal productivity and efficiencies.
You will have the unique ability to put yourself in the Customer's shoes to pin-point opportunities for improvements and enhancements, and then take ownership of these issues to resolve them quickly and efficiently.
Your key responsibilities include;
- Identifying and implementing short term or long term opportunities to support the Customer vision
- Development and integration of new business processes
- Proactively analysing data sets to identify trends and insights to continuously challenge and improve how we support customers
- Present findings and ideas to a variety of people in a way that shows their value and gets people excited
What you’ll bring:
- Ability to coordinate and be accountable for improvement projects
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understanding of education and support needs of our partners and customers
- Experience in business improvement methodologies
- An understanding of change management principles
- Diligence and commitment to following through and solving problems
- Initiative and ability to self manage
- Ability to work efficiently within agreed timeframes
Working at Xero will provide you with a diverse and inclusive environment alongside people who will respect, challenge, support and mentor you to have fun while you do the best work of your life. We are a place where personal development, innovation, and change are not only inspired but also celebrated. We value our people and want them to enjoy and take pride in their work.
Xero is an NZ Immigration Accredited Employer and Rainbow Tick certified too.
Please include a cover letter in your application, telling us why you’re a great fit for this position.