|Job Type:||Full Time|
Excellent long-term career opportunities are now available for Field Crew Members to join our Gas Networks & Services team based in Geelong.
You will predominately be working within the Geelong,Western region where the role is responsible for the completion of works of a gas, civil & utilities nature. You will ensure allocated works are completed to safety, quality and productivity requirements as well as ensuring all paperwork, times and all other reporting requirements are met within the set timeframes. This role includes providing an emergency response service during normal hours and afterhours to undertake a full range of gas maintenance and construction activities.
Our ideal candidate will have experience with maintenance and construction of gas networks with a practical understanding of the gas industry.
We are seeking individuals who have a high regard for safety and a strong commitment to Downer's Zero Harm culture as you will be working within a small crew in new and established areas where existing assets (gas and power) are located.
- Cert 2 or Cert 3 qualification in Gas Operations (or working towards Cert 2)
- Previous experience in utilities related industry, preferably gas
- Full Drivers’ License
- Medium – Heavy Rigid Truck License
- Completion of Year 10 / equivalent standard in Maths & English
- Proven skills in communication, problem-solving & ability to meet established deadlines
- Construction induction card
- Riggers ticket
- Current HR, MR or HC licence would be advantageous
- Demonstrated commitment to Quality Zero Harm and the Environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent opportunities with a Tier 1 company
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
For more information please contact Elysha Evans, Talent & Sourcing Business Partner quoting job number 578622.
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.