|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Partner Experience Insights Manager
Who We Are?
Cisco’s Customer Experience (CX) organization is one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams, and the Customer and Partner Experience organization is revolutionizing how Cisco delivers value to our customers & partners via our product, services and solutions portfolio. This team is charged with driving the digital experience and automation strategies for CX SaaS products.
What You'll Do
As part of the Insights and Innovation team, you will support and lead key high touch partner engagements by aligning and partnering with Cisco partners to understand their goals, initiatives and desired business outcomes for their end customers. Making the most of these experiences, you will translate key partner insights, feedback and information into actionable intelligence to drive improvements and innovation to CX Engineering processes, products and future roadmap, by serving as the voice of the partner (and their customers) in both business and technical contexts. You will work cross-functionally and across internal and external stakeholder groups to develop, implement and lead programs supporting partner onboarding, adoption and engagement across CX Engineering products lines.
Maximizing your experiences and expertise in both technical and customer/ partner facing capacities, you will develop methodologies, approaches and change management strategies that facilitate adoption and execution of partner, customer and field feedback, adoption and engagement. You will embed and enable with other teams across CX to develop, enable and support customer success in product adoption. You will bring coherence, simplification and coordination across diverse teams, by elevating the voice of the customer and proactively identifying and removing barriers to partner and customer adoption of Cisco CX Partner and Customer SaaS product offerings.
- Serve as liaison coordinating across partners, customers and engineering to bring together feedback, technical data and requirements to make it impactful and measurable.
- Facilitate communications, processes and tools for customer feedback between partners, customers, CX Product Management & Engineering and the field teams.
- Articulate, prioritize and be the voice of partners for their requirements / specifications and also report gaps to Cisco’s product, engineering, and marketing teams.
- Drive partner PX Cloud adoption by engaging directly with partners, their customers, Cisco field and tools to increase usage, gain reference customers by accelerating seamless experience through their lifecycle journey.
- Advocate significant and productive conversations with cross-disciplinary technical and product teams to grow the influence of customer-centric experience thinking.
- Improve customer experience, so we are delighting our partners and customers every step of the way and help develop ways to insure this happens 100% of the time as we scale programs.
Who You Are
You are great teammate with a track record of success in leading development and go-to-market strategies for data intensive SaaS application in consumer and enterprise contexts. You are self-directed and comfortable in ambiguous, fast paced environments with validated abilities in getting things done. You'll bring high energy, camaraderie, confidence and will articulate the CX SaaS product capabilities and value proposition to our key partners. You will display strong written and verbal communication skills as well as active listening skills. You will bring a flexible, agile, creative thinking, problem solving, assertive, can-do demeanor to work daily. You are someone that performs well under ambiguity, loves blazing new trails, is passionate about customer success and can prioritize reliably.
Who You'll Work With
You will be a core member of the Insights and Innovation team and work cross functionally with CX Engineering, PMO, Product Management, Customer Success, Sales & Marketing and greater Cisco business partners in this role. This team is leading the charter in defining the strategy, processes, tools and mechanisms for scalable partner and customer feedback gathering, driving customer success lifecycle acceleration via CX SaaS products and collaborating across Cisco teams to make our partners successful.
This role will work closely with global and regional CX field and Global Partner Organization and customers to drive adoption of all the architectures in Partner Experience (PX) Cloud, define tasks to be automated allowing for scale, implement feedback framework and methodology, that result in measurable insights for our product development and delivery stakeholders.
- 5-7 Years Customer Facing Experience with enterprise customers
- Customer Success, Business Development and/or Sales experience
- Experience in driving technology adoption and change management with SaaS based products
- Customer-first demeanor and serve as the voice-of-customer back to CX so critical feedback is collected, prioritized and actioned
- Experience driving and gaining measurable business outcomes
- Broad knowledge of Cisco’s architectures and Solutions
- Ability to identify customer problems, provide effective solutions, help customer prioritize business outcomes and the strategy to achieve time to value towards their digital transformation.
- Proficient in holistic change management and communications plan
- Cross functional collaboration in both digital and business capacities
- Passionate about “voice of the partner” with senior technical leaders and managers so critical feedback is captured and acted upon
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.